2nd and 3rd age campaigns (ex Speaking of GAG and so forth...)

From: Eric Durand <thalsion_at_LVLt-9giS8uOv4kJ9hkJX0fQxkjw19o8w_tYDEUByvsmpsJOKSm5KFoCcoaFTLy081g>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:11:41 +0200

Lawrence Whitaker a ecrit :
> The God Learners are habitual plunderers of myth and arch manipulators
> for their own ends. That they quite often don't know what it is
> they're mything with (sic) is all part of the intrigue. Note the
> Goddess Switch.

Absolutely.
This Shadow War looks like an old trick reused in the last Star Trek series, Enterprise, and its Temporal Cold War. You can imagine everything without deeply changing the third age, and let the player's groups follow their own path into the Glorantha's mythology, and become a part of it.

> And to be honest, Glorantha, both 2nd and 3rd age, needs campaigns
> like this. The metaplot's of little real relevance (and is no more
> contentious than 'Orlanth is Dead'): its the interactions,
> roleplaying, and chance to either save myths or meddle with them
> that's the real attraction.

Yes. These campaign seems to be exactly what friends and I expected from Hero War and HeroQuest.
My Glorantha will vary,

             Thalsion