Separate People

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_4P5U4zvgWDeAQCZV40goZMr5Xkx7qKJmGNjPkAGeZha_8JLmQ_o2rMvABbxZCmSDjzCbp-s>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 06:35:42 -0700

YGWV Quoting parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_3vTaKBp8LUh6MCRXGfcR2jqqRGQDRTNVJf275NiQhbIPm-kejNnjyEN4vGTI-N5ka9LpEZY82R_YLGxa6_tSmg.yahoo.invalid>:

> It sounds like you and Greg have rethought these goddesses and their
> connection to Ernalda since _Storm Tribe_. Does the upcoming
> Unifinished Work cover them?

Plese, while Jeff and I are co-authoring a couple of products, I would ask that people keep us separate, especially as to what we say on the list. Jeff is smart, clever and insighful. But his statements here are not mine, as some people seem to have confused more than once.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford