Re: GAGging --Everyone gets a happy ending

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_1O_ZwGEYdYW0Sr5OhaBQu3jAhwE9d3VLj_ZDPQhnX4M8FmiSzGYVbdro7f4B449ITGJf>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:59:56 -0000

Maybe we can fix two "problems" at once--Jane, why don't you write a deep, esoteric campaign pack focusing on the natural tensions between the lesbian and non-lesbian Vingans attempting to define their cult mythically. I can hear their war cries now: "Embrace the spear!" or "Take up the Axe!" Perhaps the climax of the quest could involve the respective heroes of Vinga Woman-Lover and Vinga Tomboy wrestling while the Blessed of Orlanth watch. Helerings or Nandans can referee and handle the application of sacred oils. The losers leave Vinga for Babeester Gor. TItle it "Clash of the Red-Haired Lesbian Warrior Women", publish it through Issaries and it will sell better than any other supplement. Happy endings for everyone!

Of course, it might require a different marketing approach.

Mike Dawson
http://commonworlds.org