Re: Ratuki and Tskanth - Antigods?

From: nils_w <nils_at_ELYPz3Y1TgTx_NfCsCX1An99pLptiNTb4Jh6l4jNPyiAweYKhCD8yyU43HGnL2iLydCxzXN>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:48:59 -0000

Definitely, but they weren't always. IMG, one of the challenges of the Hero Wars in the East Isles is to reintegrate the Ratuki, make them revert to being Tamanjaryans and enlist their ferocious warriors in the war against the andins.

Ratuk is certainly an antigod, as all sea gods as Greg points out, but was originally a rather acceptable one, like the noble three but on a lesser scale.

> Similarly, I presume that Tskanth would be considered an Antigod by
> most of
> the East Islanders, but an Ennobled Antigod by the Vormaini.

I think the East Islanders would consider all Vormaino gods as antigods. The Vormaino probably see the distinction between gods and antigods, but I think that most important for them is to separate their own gods from all others.