Re: Antigods?

From: nils_w <nils_at_E_Th3O8z8WHI6Wh0Q_trjDFBhcOcXZ55N-aKyDz4biTfL7iixt_lkShAF1eTLkxMN91cMOj>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:55:19 -0000

> > Aren't ALL the sea entities antigods?
>
> Sea entities in Vithela, surely. But there are always exceptions.
> Venperesha is the Mother of Sea Animals, and an antigod, but
> considered part of the "Noble Wrongs", the Sheradpara.

Probably

> And what
> about
> Oro, Goddess of the Waters, who is one of the forms of Eridires, the
> Feminine High Goddess?

Oro isn't really a sea goddess, she is much bigger than that.

> And while I have your attention: Would modern Vithelans consider
> the
> Red Moon an Antigod? Or merely a very confused form of mysticism?

My guess, which might be completely wrong, is that the vithelans see the lunar way as failed mysticism, in the same way that Nenduren failed: on the right track, but didn't get the whole way. The material Red Moon is perhaps a side effect of the moon goddess' failed attempt to reach liberation.