Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: David Dunham <david_at_p8cFCzlj5PP-N5-5sfh3biovZvrp_lerB56f2ap7T6JFDq6itJBSNoxZMM2XCGc3g3-K7F>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:50:07 -0700

Mikko

>The practical thing I was thinking about was that is it safe to eat
>chaotic things, if they are othervice edible? I would assume that once
>the life of a broo for instance has been extinquished, an animal that
>eats the flesh of the broo is only in danger of disease, not of
>becoming tainted with chaos itself. A heortling propably would not eat
>a deer* that had three eyes and a tentacle, but I assume if he did, he
>wouldn't actually be in danger of growing a tentacle him/herself.

Admittedly I am a well-fed city dweller, but I wouldn't want to eat the veal of a two-headed calf. Who knows what it would do.

Perhaps a troll or dog (both of which are much less squeamish than humans) could, but I just don't think the question would arise.

Donald mentions eating walktapus, but that's decadent Chaos-loving Lunars, and even they need to prepare it very very carefully. Seems not to make them any more Chaotic than they already are.

--

David Dunham