Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: donald_at_lmpo_Qj05V4DBthtiz5hgoPrZQjkm3lDWNYN8wCSGR54T1t3iKzGb39hY8VK7A4DK0vFp
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 02:26:10 GMT

In message <f03eao+iav3_at_eGroups.com> "valkoharja" writes:
><snip>
>> Hardly anyone in Glorantha has the slighest idea of scientific
>> method so none of this can be established with any certainty
>> but they will be believed to be true.
>
>That is fine and good. It's still not what I as a GM need. The
>inhabitants of Glorantha, including the player characters will have
>all sorts of ideas, but I as the GM will need to have more objective
>knowledge... well, at least the way I like to run my games I do.

I guess that's how you like to GM. My preference is for going with what makes the best story. All I need is to invent a plausable explanation for why person A suffered from chaos while person B didn't in similar circumstances. Odd bits of magic are a good source of such explanations.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/