Re: So, tell me all about Lord One Ex

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_go5qp1JPVVNSJ51f6pHRt9s1A6K2vdipXRhLk4nRlFwOq4JuwVC8gSXTf->
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:35:28 +0100

Thanks Pete, yes, I'd seen that reference. It would seem he's a name only in the Third Age, which suits my nefarious purposes!

The name's intriguing though. It could be written Lord IX, indicating he's the ninth Lord of one of the nine dragonewt cities. (I can find names for only four in the same source - and only three get a mention anywhere in the text. The fourth, High Wyrm, receives no gazateer entry, only a marker on the map.) or the Lord of the Ninth city. Or it could simply be a cool name, which most dragonewt names are anyway.