Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_fkLOx16Rbf8zGF6kA0hCRefS_VADh8051gSBSxAQb27BzIg3hlvJ8ZFL56z_0vCp>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:25:43 +0100

On 18 Apr 2007, at 11:08, Michael Hitchens wrote:

> I remember seeing it somewhere - but my memory names it "ever full"

That sounds more like it.

> It involved matching the person's metabolism an rate of digestion
> vs the
> regeneration rate of the walktapi. That is, the amount regenerated
> equalled the amount digested. Would never really work - a bit too
> pseudo-scientific for glorantha, chaos is too unpredicatable and
> people's
> metoabolic rates change. Can't remember where I erad it though....

I think that the scenario based around it involved tentacles bursting out alienesque style to a surprised group of pcs as the experiment goes horribly wrong:-) I'm sure this was all set in Dorastor.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433