Re: Are brontosaurs taboo?

From: frogspawner <frogspawner_at_wxb8RaaWfnpvwS91xhNnIzP0Yzp8mNSrb4azHefc-2izGJs8RQhahv3lOxIqkFBy>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:29:19 -0000

Thanks for that idea. Maybe, when they get really hungry each week, their riders would have to take them to a marsh to fill-up - and fight the chaos things there while the Bronto's feed, oblivious. But who on earth... sorry, Glorantha... would be willing to do that just for the sake of having great whack-off mounts? ZZ trolls? Just because it hasn't happened before, doesn't mean it can't.

I quite like the possibility of Bronto's in Prax, but I'm not hung-up about it. My son and I were thinking of a series of interlocked DP/NG games, to form the backdrop for an RP campaign. So we were looking for the sort of fun crossovers there might be - and this was his idea.

Yet the only other herds in DP - the Grazelanders Horse herds - also have the capability to survive/support in chaparral. And they aren't huge, and certainly aren't Eiritha beasts.

So does anyone know whether this ability is intentional, or just copy- -pasted across from the Nomad Gods rules by accident?