Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_AuCBgRivg1D4vbahmfq-RoHF14ZbnOBSKjjftSZLUQvUYCvsQcPlFC32Elmz1b47gq0>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:27:07 +1200

At 09:01 a.m. 19/04/2007, you wrote:

> > Thanatar is hardly a subtle cult and Krarsht isn't chaotic.

>Thanatar is pretty subtle as opposed to things like Pocharngo.

Having heads on your belt is pretty unsubtle. It's not something you can easily conceal.

> > Why is the Mad Sultan holed up in Dorastor? Why is Godunya
> > holed up in Kralorela? Why is Zzabur holed up in Brithos? All
> > remain there for their own nefarious purposes.
>
>I don't really see the similarity here. Godunya is the ruler of a
>powerful empire, and exactly where he wants to be.

Ditto Ralzakark.

>The Mad Sultan is a prisoner, and also a lunatic.

Who is confining the Mad Sultan?

>Ralzakark, for all his supposed
>sophistication and power resides in a blasted hellhole, squabbling
>over basically worthless land with the Poisonthorn elves and the
>scruffy humans of the area.

You're only sying that it's a blasted hellhole because you're not chaotic. Ralzakark with his superior chaos senses may see great potential beauty in the land.

--Peter Metcalfe