Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_oGn0n-V30KrEzvCXf9yyARzo7cQ7HqGlQUnIYSGyjcyG0NFKERe7uLwRe6dlgqHcylD>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:17:29 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> At 10:53 a.m. 19/04/2007, you wrote:
>> So says Cults of Terror.
>> Lords of Terror gives her Chaos and Hunger.
>> Is either authoratative? Does it matter? Every story has her placed as one of
>> the first Chaos things to ooze through, where she gets stepped on by Larnste.
>
> The sources are far less clear on her identity and the chaos leakage could
> have been caused by Larnste's stomping rather than the creature he
> was attempting to stomp.

As I recall, the chaos was caused by Larnste's chaos tainted blood, which was tainted by what he stepped on - Krarsht.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_-Y0XQuqPqqHGM1rN3pPsIyeRnXyH6prK85ig5BXDWn_EK1BEeccjfOJIgw6Y_mLxR9Q5C5L4KA0a7B0_4Q.yahoo.invalid