Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_w-feU8vM2PF4I_mM5eHNzZm-e4gHwPodbEG9W7-mRJyB_F2K194XG_wK-bLRAMrGI2N>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:48:32 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> At 12:15 p.m. 19/04/2007, you wrote:
>
>> People have pointed that one out before and queried it on the basis of
>> incorrect runic asociation, not incorrect classification of Krarsht. If
>> Krarsht isn't chaotic why are Krarshtkids listed as chaotic creatures in
>> Anaxial's Roster (p.180), where it says they are "tainted with chaos" and
>
> Tainted with Chaos is by no means the same as being chaotic. For
> example, Telmori are tainted with Chaos.

She is also the prime baddy in the "year of chaos" in barbarian adventures. And as far as I know any *god* tainted with chaos is chaotic. Or are Vivamort, Thed and Malia just "tainted" not "chaotic"?

>> describes them as the "spawn of Krarsht, chaos goddess of corruption".
>
> Orcon Everseer was prejudiced against them.

I don't think the classifications in that book are subjective. Do Storm Bull's pick them up as chaos? I think so.

>> Why did Larnste's blood cause the chaotic foulblood wood's in the print
>> after stepping on Krarsht?
>
> As I said before, he may have stomped too hard and tore a hole in the
> cosmos.

I think that's called stretching it.

Is this a question Greg could answer?

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_eaEflrj8fwFyFTwnkWPif52LzUpvqQDpTsnVvYHbDJrvUYsWqtzKNrQfmM2pO8fmOGDOvT6CkWczDpn5KUU.yahoo.invalid