Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_R3da0dX13N97gBXuW0abIHgFE7McxCF2ciudKmLfBrYZwJBQedBMux0pfkfgGlpszCf>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:04:13 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

>> Gods of Glorantha Krarsht: Chaos, Undeath (I think that's the undead
>> rune)
>
> In Tales 8, it's described as Hunger.

Tales, wonderful publication that it was, is not what I would describe as definitive.

> Moreover if Krarsht's bite cause chaos as you think it
> does, how is it that the bite of her Krarshtkids have no
> such properties?

That a servant of a god does not have all the powers of a god is no surprise. Can a wind daimon do everything Orlanth can? More to the point - do krarshtkids register on a Urox's sense chaos?

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_xbWe5Mk-odgL4R-exOguMprX-_FFerUNWCTiin2WbSxQ0q46if1AeWjYfBsPiMl5fa2b0OeSWR9Vg2opvw.yahoo.invalid