Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: Toread DuDerysi <jakyer_at_m1Jojt1hXezKGCpalSMiKmNZVWXJILZI7-o8hY8vOKo3Q0k4M0ZSfqSw83800DJBVFfR3>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 01:07:16 -0000

Cults of Glorantha, p 311.

> "Seems"?
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Hey, if you can pick and chose your data, why not let others have the same courtesy? As far as I am concerned, she's a chaotic being. The text as written describes her as such frequently. I was told that, when writing the Cults of Glorantha, I should always rely on Gods of Glorantha and the Prosopaedia unless directly contradicted by later work. HW/HQ seems to treat her as chaotic. So when I wrote Cults of Glorantha, she was put in as a chaotic entity.

Straw men aside, I simply don't find any work that contradicts Krarsht being chaotic. Why is this so hard?

Jeff