Andins?

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_hqMVTqnSuzIEIwmFRoVEw-aIrOffLsiUXt86w53SuVrwz3RaW-eM8lWMa7t>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 01:23:46 -0400

Namaste all:
My HeroQuest campaign has just recently shifted from Teshnos to the Eastern Islands, where the Hero Wars are immanent. In my campaign, I'm having them start with the Demon Navy of the Arandinni Isles beginning their invasion of the Hanfarador Islands.

I've got a few questions about the Andins. What are they like? They are variously described as being stony, monstrous, many armed, and scaley. However, they have never been given a writeup as a race in either RQ of HW/HQ.

Any idea of what kind of Magic they specialize in? I presume they worship the Antigods, and practice demonic martial arts, but do they use Chaos, or use Dream/Nightmare magic?

I am most interested in their what they might be like in naval battle context. What defenses might they use against the Haragalan Sunscopes, asides from invoking the Blood Sun?

Some of my humble speculations to follow.

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."