Re: So, tell me all about Lord One Ex

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_bMMxfXnaUSEgAzhh7AncV8MGZWl_5d2FxiI5PnyEcUD_c40rt9MQ76831P>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:13:22 +0100

It's a possibility - perhaps an ancient Dragonewt relic that he was forced to vacate before taking up residence in Contemplative Rest. For my immediate purposes though, I've reached some conclusions for the dragonewt book, but I may revisit this idea as things flesh out.

Thanks for the idea! Sometimes the most tenuous links prove to be the most fertile...

On 19/04/07, simonbrayuk_at_bmAoHjFPMH4d57iLV2WA8OFnA0qy8b5f463PzATtMQRDTQ5f4EdJo9n3jdUG-s8gru8OQE8Dd6ZU7eg2ug.yahoo.invalid <simonbrayuk_at_bmAoHjFPMH4d57iLV2WA8OFnA0qy8b5f463PzATtMQRDTQ5f4EdJo9n3jdUG-s8gru8OQE8Dd6ZU7eg2ug.yahoo.invalid> wrote: