Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: Dan Guillou <dguillou_at_hI_oNdiGWRFZUd8xEFi8foK-0V0t2KNyxKXFsAvmnXMsmyRRnBYvb-rYcP13EWOQZiH>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:29:27 +0200

I never took Peters post as "Krarsht has no chaos connection whatsoever, and everybody who believes differently -irl or in Glorantha- are misinformed!" I thought he was responding to a bland statement of Krarsts chaosiness with a "dont be too sure!".
Anyway, I like my Glorantha to be ambigous about stuff like this, some of the time. If people get into heated arguments here on the list, just imagine the kinds of arguments you could get into with an uroxi when you tell him that all those krarstids he just chopped up, wont actually get him any chaos killer creds. I also enjoy that there are degrees of chaosiness, and degrees of intolerance versus the merely tainted.

I think about what Ubak the Argan Arkat troll would say.. Yah, Krarsht, him spuff for sure. Maybe not very spuff, maybe okay to eat, but him hangs out with other spuff all de time. I say spuffy enough for uz. I also hear someone say uz eat spuff anytime with no problem. Someone has obviously not tasted spuff, it tastes worse than dog droppings. Also it can makes you sick, or maybe even spuff you up. Yah, uz eat spuffy things allright. Once a year, on the special holy day of remembering how Great Mother ate the shaggy spuff thing from the East, and then I hear maybe Orani Mor also has spuff-eating special thing they do. Oh, and then there is Walktapus, but that is different.

Then I hear someone say "what if Krarsht spuff, then Nysalor, lunar mothers and Telmor also spuff, hey?" To what uz say ...Yes. They all spuff. What of it?

That thing you call Nysalor, uz call nasty-light-spuff-that-pretends-to-be-only- nasty-light, but Arkat saw right through that one, hah! Then moon is maybe a little bit spuff nowadays, we still on the fence on how badly spuffy. And the wolfhoomans,  well they is like Romal, isnt they. Little bit of spuff in them, but maybe not so much that you must kill them as soon as you se them, and scrape your club for two days after.

Good Night