Re: Playable Ernaldan literature?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_xU3W-7rS4s7-gT22t0FWVeGjCY0fwgd9nOSTMyaGxXKo6NjYvO38KWqV2gWZ5oU1xG>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 22:07:28 -0000

A number of Patricia McKillip's fantasy books might be playable, although they may not all adapt well to Heortling Ernaldan's. She might be better as inspiration for female characters in the west or something like that.

Lois Bujold's "Paladin of Souls" and "The Hallowed Hunt" would probably all be adaptable with a bit of work--the theology would have to be translated, but they are all fundamentally compatible with HQ Theism I think. The male character in "The Curse of Chalion" (the first of the series) would make it a bit harder to translate, but the set up should generally be appropriate for Ernaldans I think.

Another possibility might be 'Doctor Quinn: Medicine Woman" (or some title like that) about a female doctor in the early american west.

-Bryan