Re: When do you become chaotic?

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_Ct5VZQi3WEkXtPaKszHDOXc4DL79wieS4U3CiQyQ21863nZ0ymcAGWFjN9NUJQpH>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:17:03 -0400

And this, btw, is where I see the "social construct" part come in. The types of acts and worship that are likely to turn you chaotic. Since the taint is immaterial, and in some sense defined by myth, the kind of acts that will turn you Chaotic are not the same in each culture. And since it is not a hard fast line of "do this thing and then BAM! you're chaotic", it works nicely that this lets you accuse other cultures of fomenting chaos without any real proof. (Everyone knows that the Orlanthi obsession with rebellion and overturning the social order is what lets Chaos into the world. it's why we need to civilize them for their own good. *grin*)

LC