Re: Heortling social structure and wergeld - my thanks

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_Cjejci6uLkWGA7yW-UYxIJ6uOYJf8JDTfAQqXtmTYzK6575WnRhyNG6zpTSHsKnQkGU>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:48:36 -0000

Many thanks to mr Stafford for taking an interest in this. My original post was clumsy, talking about landowners where holders and caretakers would have been more appropriate. I was trying to figure out how the wealth flows, and how position and power is gained and kept, hence I was looking at the economic aspects and being rather vague on the details. My apologies if I seemed disrespectful.

The trader in question is from an Esrolian clan, but the game is set in Heortland and Sartar.

Thank you everybody. This has been very helpful indeed.

  -Adept