Re: When do you become chaotic?

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_uWPJ0_nhp-w4D5yrCgBHwKqoedtPje4cYHqWnb0u9VvdHk2h1Z3z_HIB2lw9H6ti_Sn>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:20:16 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Greg Stafford wrote:

> I don't think it has anything to do with a the chaos associated with a chaos
> taint.
>
> Storm Bulls recognize the "mark of Illumination" as being the same as a
> chaos taint. But maybe it isn't exactly the same—it just feels that way to
> them

Err - can somebody help my memory here? I don't remember Storm Bulls being able to detect illumination. Is this new or is my memory faulty?

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_4O6RugEP6rtOQry0ZHi472xSouAYIwMGGIRrqf-fNSY8RWR6DsFtEw7V_G1REOKwnh48oGWZ54UlCsHCq1q8Ew.yahoo.invalid