Character creation

From: Pedro Federico <pfhegoburu_at_w6LzmTrsDsz4AFaItb8x_HaMynCIuzuu1OIjtw01untvPZqyQ_ZV43wfZITsirosu>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:34:07 -0000

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I am playing again after a (long) hiatus and I have to create three new characters for my role-playing group.

It's been ages since we created the last ones and I can't find the tables I used! The last time we created a human Humakti and a Zorak-Zorani dark troll and they were not "finger-created" but rather the dice decided that. One of my players remembers the dice directed he had a "humanoid" character and then the next throw of the dice said he had a "dark troll". He also remembers me (the TD) saying that if he got a Trollkin, he would be able to throw the dice again. :-)

Can anyone point me to the book(s) where I can find the tables?

Thanks in advance!

Pedro