Re: Harsaltar the Terrible and the Red Emperor

From: jorganos <joe_at_JBOIJRvFcghK_p-qglQh-cUiQcqRTB0CJ6eOaCOOSvOOfXnyFUySskQn0OPm_BSFOjVFobk3>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 22:05:43 -0000

> The Red Emperor article written by Greg Stafford in Tales #8
> is not official?

Ok, let me rephrase that: I found no official source a couple of months ago. Official enough I suppose.

That article is explicit, unlike the passage in Fortunate succession (both agree on Doblian Sultanate being where Ignifer died). It has several other details wrong, like troops for the Battle of Castle Blue mustering from Glamour (founded in the First Wane, on the side of the Crater which did not exist yet), or contradicted in the Fortunate Succession, like the circumstances of his death in 4/6.