First FAQ postings

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_adMLu9d2WQdMXo1d0_TL39pwQT_yg_epMDkJvMV2pgh_yS_7tLwCnKdQxa_frR-_wCbqZ>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:14:16 -0700

Thanks to Ian for starting the file, even if it doesn't look much like his original (its that editor in me). Except that it's not the first file you'll get a notification of (a word Doc), but the second (the same thing in RTF format).

Anyway, the FAQ is available in the Files directory of this group. If you have anything you'd like to add to it (either a question or a response), please drop me a note.

RR