Re: Harsaltar the Terrible and the Red Emperor

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_AZETHlzeML6UZW9B6ufZrpktYz0Sud3tYLAX9Q5ZLEIRLgJI1CmkwVHKuF1InNm>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 14:59:22 -0000

> In the Birth of the Goddess freeform there was a Dara Happen city
> where the crater is now. I forget the name but it wasn't Glamour.
> I should be able to find it for you. I understand the buildings
> on the moon are from that city.

Ah yes, fabled Orlei, city of serene beauty and harmonious grace.
>From the gentle gold stone of its elegantly-sweeping city walls,
through the porticoes and facades which lined the arrow-straight Overseer's Way, a city where form took precedence over function. It was even built of various stones to ensure that the outer, poorer quarters were a rich red-brown in roof and brick, with the colour lightening and height of buildings growing the closer they were to the magnificent white-gold ziggurat of the Apogee Mount on which the Overseer's palace and galleries were built.

Expect to see more about the death of Orlei and its longer-term consequences, in due course...

> Of course as players we completely trashed the expected plot line.

Of course! What else are players for?

All the best

Mark