Re: Converting Mongoose source material to HeroQuest

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_lKKBnVFUW_ebtvJuvt1vDplsyMzIWsDGzg95oDSPQ88UEgn3bg15gfgaVa>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 15:37:58 +0100

Magic of Glorantha is very useful for God Learner and, in particular, EWF magic, which should be relatively straightforward to translate into HQ magic. As for cults, well, I'd suggest sticking with what's published for HQ and RQ3. The books are well written, but there are some issues with magc allocation that the existing HQ rules probably handle with greater effectiveness.

The forthcoming Players Guide and Glorantha and Dragonewts books wll provide more good background material that can be ported straight into HQ, either 2nd or 3rd Age as you see fit.

Hope this helps!