Re: Converting Mongoose source material to HeroQuest

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_eIzMHhUg2lIdl3ZjBhilpeJ0ZFspCOuxU0mXaWNmdnb5vIyoFTYp2VkKaAvfNRHbMdjRV>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 08:37:42 -0700

> As I mentioned in another post, I'm keen to create keywords etc,and
> thought
> I might discuss it on here. Now here's the rub. I gave my copy of the MRQ
> rules away. Still, I can convert more from concepts than game stats
> anyway,
> so no big deal.

Speaking Ex Cathedra Modeorati (hmm, that's probably really bad latin, but speaking as a moderator)

I have no problem at all with material cross-fertilising the lists.

It *might* be better over on HQ-Rules or the Mongoos forums (depending on which way a conversion goes), but heck, we're ecuminical here!

RR