Vedr. The Widow's Tale

From: sverre larne <sverrelarne_at_H1cmRz3bJPvlevaVmf_1cO_RW9IFIFoAeBpvdqQIZnk0t1gmJLMT88kk_DJK18YO>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 09:47:18 +0200 (CEST)

It's good, really good. Much better than you get impression of when reading the description. It's gloranthan, and it makes magic and non-humans much more mysterious than you get in normal play, and the characters worshipping different cults are also very well described. Buy it!

CJ <cj_at_s8t_BVYB6OwwMkT8_TMItfgL9XnMwJrmp3IKZ-Nz54ONkAF_89Wz6gNBUMlPs_aUPDDKZhGLM_boKExizb4xFdTcySMz.yahoo.invalid> skrev: I had not seen this before tonight, and note it's by Penelope Love. I enjoyed some of her other work - this one is Gloranthan? Can anyone tell me anything about it?

cj x

Yahoo! Groups Links

GBC's Portal to Glorantha - http://www.runequest-glorantha.com   GBC's RuneQuest Links & Glorantha Links - http://www.runequest.info