Re:St Volanc vs St Nisaro

From: Greg <Greg_at_8weL45HXamUwqAk4_EPPKX5-5EN36NFJcEN6182gv3DRtwKqjVfPVH_0Bi2A-3iYEBpLYD0>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 06:35:55 -0800

Trotsky wrote:

> Gianna Vacca:
>
> > According to _Glorantha, The Second Age_, the Rightness Army was
> > founded by St Volanc (page 47).
> > On the other hand, based on previous research I made on the internet
> > [and hence based on sources which were not necessarily official], my
> > understanding was that the founder of the Rightness Amy must have been
> > St Nisaro.
>
> FWIW, Volanc is not mentioned anywhere in Heroes of Malkion, either.
> OTOH, St Nisaro didn't make it into the final draft, either, so you're
> free to do what you like with him, too :)

Furthermore, I’m not entirely convinced that Nisaro has to be a Saint at all!
He is a famous warrior, but I don’t know of anything in particular that he discovered to pass on to others through worship. I don’t think that EVERY hero or leader becomes worshiped!

--
Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.