Ogre "culture"?

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_ejEkqnWOAvIoNXIYsq3ruW6-dUBItkJhFXMoo6d_F2HOuzzeyhgKjJW0tksdQa5jZ5v>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 23:12:32 -0000

Reading the Skull Point scenario I started wondering about ogres and heortlings.

Are ogres common in Sartar and Heortland? Do they belong to the clans, or are they outsiders? If they are outsiders how do they survive in such a society? As bandits parhaps, but the infiltration aspect of their existence wouldn't get much use.

I guess the occasional ogre get's born because of kinstrife, incest or other acts that let chaos in.

  -Adept

PS. I found the alynx-fighting bit rather disturbing and not in very good taste. Animal fighting is horrible abuse, and it doesn't seem to fit all that well with the semi sacred nature of the shadowcats. Heck, they are practically kin (especially to each other), and kinstrife is a bootles crime...