Re: Lunar use of Chaos

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_5tL2WJV8LUzj2SlQZAVV5CxxzmtD1AkiKiCRJuLSLiD6rg4EbjYMoSMgszBzfjLnJh->
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 22:12:16 -0000

[Adept earlier]
> >Are the lunar
> >cultists tainted by chaos, because of the taint in Sedenya herself?

> Sedenya isn't tainted by chaos. Some Lunars are because of their
> actions and association with chaos.

Parhaps I'm using the wrong name. I've been under the impression that the ascension of the Red Goddess, at least in her current form as the red moon, involved dealing with chaos. Overt use of, and acceptance of chaos is just a small sideshow in the lunar religion, but it is still there.

Parhaps this has changed? I was pretty sure that for all her power and majesty the red goddess is ultimately tainted with chaos, if only just slightly.

  -Adept