Re: Lunar use of Chaos

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_y-rVBVopbut-o_DIY187ytrE1KeTTy8XTBlS1Ghwi1egXXPYeqRUoLppcdx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:51:10 -0400

Namaste Adept:
YGWV, but my here's my thoughts from my Lunar campaign.

Methinks you've bought into the barbarian propaganda about Lunars and Chaos. The Lunar Way asks that you rethink your position on many things, including Entropy.
Sedenya includes everything within Glorantha. As Chaos is a part of the world, it is also a part of the Goddess. Whether Chaos is a taint or a blessing matters little to Sedenya, who encompasses and surpasses that limited duality. She has always stressed that it what one does with the power and insight one has than where it originates from. Perhaps when the Light of the Goddess reaches all corners of Glorantha will the world be healed and the tension between Cosmos and Chaos finally alleviated.

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."