Re: The emperor(s) and his personality

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_OdOA74przEHD-OBilft_iFHDId2mqu9nqtrjwX_XENcVrRQYX9jMQIZpTUjIyhY3e_a>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 12:02:02 +1200

At 11:46 a.m. 9/05/2007, you wrote:
>Is there a good source, parhaps online, for the various masks of the
>Red Emperor and how his personality has changed over the centuries?

The Fortunate Succession.

ILH-1 p7

TakenEgi - killed by Sheng Seleris
Magnificus - finally killed Sheng Seleris and perished in the Nights of

         Horrors.
Artifex - Re-organization of the Empire? Hunted the Seven Worlds

         for his subjects.
Voracius - Party Animal. Assassinated.
Venerablis - Defeated Dragonewts Dream and reformed the Corn

         Rites.
Robustus - encouraged the Mob to plunder the Rich. Celestinus - First Caravans across Pent. Organized Games. Also

         said to be into Order but the only anecdote cited with that
         is the Terminal Debate.

Militaris - Begins the southern conquests. Reclusus - Made proxies to rule in his stead. Ignifier - destroyed the false proxies and their courts. Conquered Sartar.

         Killed by Harrek.
Argenteus - Party Animal.

--Peter Metcalfe