Re: Lunar use of Chaos

From: Robert McArthur <rjmcarthur_at_bkLEBoWVbOC6H4ugcSUpsTeoZlJgazqfQujj_sBHkOq9oNkXfsj6dc3qYrgYLHOP3>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 11:59:06 +1000

valkoharja wrote:
> I have been thinking of castrated broo. If a broo would want to become
> a lunar citizen, that would be one way of getting rid of it's most
> detructive urges. Such broos would propably make quite good auxiliary
> troops. Skirmishers parhaps.
>
> All voluntary, or course. At least offiscially. Castarate a broo young
> enough, and you can propably educate him into a good citizen. The
> females are both less and more of a problem. It depends on how their
> urges drive them. Parhaps it's the male broo who are driven by their
> lust, due to mythical reasons...

IMG, both male and female broo can impregnate other beings (and not just in a physical sense). I think it would be (a *very* warped) fun to speculate that a castrated male broo could either a) be able to grow back appendages that would be able to be used - not necessarily in the same place as the original, b) have another appendage take on the function(s) - don't get tongue kissed, c) be able to take another being's appendage(s) and magically graft them on and then have use. In the latter case perhaps they don't actually need to be attached! It's all bl**dy horrible anyway...

Rob