Re: Barntar: Son of Orlanth?

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_Ql_2BWcTLWqELqBamTWvVWlOa1eLNkvUBkbpGw8QnEhbFtZmEvYplZmgCmxbXBhq>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 12:35:31 -0400

I decided in my game that it was a Rigsdal-like situation. He is both a stand-alone cult and a subcult. (Since most men are farmers and most men are Orlanth worshippers, and the Orlanth farm cult is listed as archaic.) So he is a subcult of Orlanth (I can't remember which affinity I ported over) and he is also a stand alone, which has only grown in importance since the Lunars took over.

LC