Re: The Widow's Tale

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_aij3wpdYJ_TucQYMfL35I8jNqGeu9CMo0vLyWuOsKHulqKr1AN7tZNBl7mEukUzKEP>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 20:13:41 +0200

Hello cj x

"The Widow´s Tale" is the a gloranthan novel about some heortling (and pavic and aggarite) heroes fighting lunars and chaos in a small vale in the Storm Mountains. AND it is also about the lunars fighting heortling rebels. :-)

Lunars, sartarite heroes, as well as chaos are presented as RQ showed them to us in 1978 to 1989 (yes the book was written BEFORE the RQ Renaissance 1992 - 1995).

It is really good gloranthan fiction. You will like it if you like Glorantha, you will love it if you loved RQ2 (and the early RQ3 additions)!

Some news:

Only a few month and "The Widow´s Tale" will be continued!!!

"Eurhol´s Vale & Other Tales" will include two novels and two short stories! - "Eurhol´s Vale" tells the story of how Talloran, Arqua and Rulk came into Shisannas village the first time. Their fights then, and how Rulk´s wall was build.
- "Down the River" tells an adventure story about the voyage of a duck, a thief, and a lunar guard from Pavis into the Big Rubble. Fighting of chaos, and more along their way. At some places they meet strangers WE know better than they do: Talloran, Arqua, Rulk, Shisanna, and Darlath-Lar! - "The Harrowing" tells the story of Darlath-Lar and the wife of Sor-Eel a few days before the Cradle incident.
- "Wolf and Zebra" gives a glimpse into the future, when the son of Talloran and Heal-All meets the the son of Aoael and Hervalds son.

Buy this book also, and you will have the complete gloranthan fiction of Penelope Love!

More to be announces soon!

Cheers

André