Re: Lunar use of Chaos

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_0BLYFLYElTQUmDcbDizr_FBd1bA-zxAMoTFNHb8hKgrkgPmelqeK4RiOJybdCmflUvc>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:08:54 -0000

<snip>
> Finally, the overlay of the Lunar religion, philosophy and government
> presents opportunities that are unknown in most societies. Not that
> it is free and open, but that there is some chance.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
> Greg Stafford

This is actually one of my favorite aspect of Glorantha. It is not a simplistic gameworld with good guys and badguys*. The lunars make excellent adversaries precicely because their culture actually has a lot to offer to the conquered/converted natives, and because the lunar citizens and soldiers are quite nice and civilized guys all in all.

  -Adept