Temples of the Reaching Storm.

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_omEsvtipGzPpB_55Hch-xSd1Aa9qoat2zaC29Ql_GjSs6MgcGfTqygES5tQ>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:44:42 -0400

Namaste all:
This was brought up briefly in the Lunars and Chaos thread. In King of Sartar, Argrath raises temples to the Reaching Storm, whatever the heck that is. I know that it is opposed to Yana Aranis's temple to the Reaching Moon, but is there any other detail what these temples are, or what they do?

My first thought is that they restore the power of Orlanth and Ernalda to their followers in that geographic region - something necessary after their death at the hands of Sedenya. However, I doubt either Great Deity will stay dead for long, considering Orlanth is a Lightbringer, and Ernalda doesn't really die, just sleep.

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."