Re: Lunar use of Chaos

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_HwHfGzN6wnzlXire8fCAbTuistuP_9hj_D8Yg_k4EBDlIbIlm2ZV5js0aEkBHohw>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:31:52 -0000

Regarding 'Taint':

> Not so, it's an objective term and not a value judgement. Greg used it
> himself on this thread, and it seems that Sedenya is indeed at least
> slightly chaotic.

He said that 'taint' is not the right word.

Yes Sedenya includes chaos in her being, nobody is disputing that, but taint is a very loaded term.

Regarding Greg's point on everyday violence, the HBO/BBC series Rome is great viewing. It's depiction of everyday violence and abuse really brings home how important personal and social relationships were back then, and also lucky we are in the modern, developed world. Much of the human race is not so lucky, even now.

Simon Hibbs