RE: Re: Broo language?

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_hIheoQdcBpezy2J38zeybR-enqXDHpfEB5wosRosuub8UBaRPgMo7Eb-xY9GsEsGZzeP>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:22:50 -0300

Apologies, Mikko (am I right here?), my earlier posts were probably a bit grumpier than they should have been. I do think you ask very good questions, just for the record, which help sort some things out...

I get the impression you are fishing for a structure to broo society for which there is no motive. I'm curious to know why? I personally like them as bestial, well, beasts, but I suspect you have something else planned for them? Or is it just that elves speak "elvish", trolls speak "trollish" and humans speak "humanish"?

I'm sure there's an interesting idea behind your perception of things.

All the best.

Sam.