Far Point publication?

From: ileskela <ileskela_at_uJl92vSsFOgiy-TDRYAFSf62xIilrFfXb4YnwYxtPahDV_L99j3IFV4dqH53A4XMuIP>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:27:33 -0000

Hello fellow Gloranthaphiles and makers of myths!

I've spun a campaign in the Far Point for some years, and now there emerges a possibility to publish some of my visions in the Finnish Glorantha fanzine Zin Letters.

My campaign has been centered on the Bachad Tribe and its environs. I've browsed through everything that has been and is available in print and on the Net - especially John Huhges' superb work - but didn't find too much information on the eastern/south-eastern Far Point.

So I made my own.

However, just recently I found out that there's been a Far Point publication project for years, presumably by the Unfinished Words team, and presumably having many to things to say about the situation in and around Alone c. 1620.

-> What's the status of this project?

-> What's there on the Bachad Tribe or the Alone Confederation?

If there's a publication coming out soon(ish), I might concentrate more on the developments of my campaign. If there's no publication coming out, I might concentrate on nailing down my own visions of what is there. (I know, YGWV, but there's this vanity of mine... ;)

Thanks in advance,

-ILe