Re: Broo language?

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_nGmmLPzQJFJQDSFf424rOX3zDb93ZdjrF1r-G_QOdgeDj0jhbzfXCyDWwon2HMVQ9T>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:58:40 +0200

Oh i see, Broo only have that "bad language", because that are the only words a raped person shouts at a broo...

What else can they have? It's the language they hear spoken. No doubt a broo spends a lot of time hiding/spying on and stalking members of the local culture. The alternative pretty much is having a language of their own, and I'm not sure there's enough cultural continuity among them.

One group that interacts with the broo are ogres, and they will speak the local dialect. Chaos cultists in general is another one, again speaking Sartarite in Sartar.

  -Adept