Re: Broo language?

From: donald_at_WhElRN1rSenLu1f9cEmCJ8sTJlpthtu5pGbGNnsA576CRBbkTL1Gp909OG3GBeDB1Mrd6
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 18:28:17 GMT

In message <f2sgph+q31l_at_eGroups.com> "valkoharja" writes:

>Isn't tradetalk supposed to be the creation of Issaries or the
>Godlearners. I don't see cooperation, communication and trade as
>things to associate with the broo, so I doubt tradetalk is the
>ansver.

Tradetalk is the means Issaries created to talk to anyone. Remember Issaries is also the herald in Heortling mythology. If anyone can talk to broo he can. Although Eyteries is likely to have more motivation to do so.

Using and corrupting something created for another purpose fits the broo ethos pretty well.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/