Re: Broo language?

From: Jerome Blondel <jeromeblondel_at_35cxwBxzXdCsHm2ContkFcR0f2YN22rntj6pOHAK-oOWKonNOHdAjxVIxbfjo0>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:29:51 +0200

Hi

donald_at_zE4p5ockwaBe-MyhQZqz_qYEsJkAyDuf0qG2FRJUhBhXMJ-dGQ3qwzNLBYWbm6bWMZdlRvY8n4BL6d_pJefJqErbdw.yahoo.invalid a écrit :
> Magic is a different issue, even culturally primitive societies
> such as Balazarings have strong magic.

Reminds me that all broos worship the same deities. So why wouldn't they speak a
common language, perhaps with local dialects?

I suppose it's the same situation as elves or trolls, although their existence dates back to
the Great Darkness instead of the Green Age.

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire. http://fr.mail.yahoo.com