Re: Return of Ezkankekko, the Only Old One

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_VUtiGnMrZjsdx_DfzEB6uKYa9VPTPACIP97gqPWdD5q3xcDumQN45FsKbV8Tpe1Er3t>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:37:11 +1200

Dan Guillou:

>Now, my theory is that the proper way to achieve this is to recreate
>the HQ where
>Argan Argar wooes the Earth goddess (that's Zugorteg?) and they have a baby.

Ezkankekko's mother is Esrolia, not Zugorteg.

And the real way to bring back the OOO is to find his corpse and draw the Iron Sword that the Pharaoh so thoughtlessly left in it. Since the OOO can heal Iron Burn, his intrinsic magic will do the rest. Unfortunately the corpse is well known to lie deep within the shadow plateau (a dangerous journey in itself) and the sword is stuck rather fast.

There's also the consideration that if you draw the sword out and you're not a troll, the Only Old One isn't going to be too happy to see you when he wakes up. For the Pharaoh's point of view, that's a bonus.

>What exactly did the Pharao do to OOO. Did Argan fight Lodril, or
>Caladril, or
>something else? Now that the GLers have changed Caladril around,
>what is going
>to turn up instead?

The Pharaoh fought Caladra without the benefit of the God Learners.

--Peter Metcalfe