True Mostali, Mistress Troll and Dragonewt noble mastery levels

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_y89Qu5IpzLIMe6gaHY7mhlgrZnA8GRl1JWfE1yZKBL6ZWLZoqSxmrbNDjlefJ4UlZl3>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:05:28 -0000

I would assume that these lords and ladies of the elder races (what is the elven equivalent, an elder parhaps?) are roughly on the same tier of power.

But what tier is that? My guess would be that these creatures would be either demigod level, or just below. I'd wager 10w2 as the benchmark, but I'd love to hear what Greg and the other authors figure it should be.

I'd also like to know anything else there is to know about the true Mostali. I'd assume they are as tall as humans, but built like dwarves. The dwarves are supposed to be small, low quality copies of the true Mostali afterall.

I've also been wondering what the elven equivalent would be? Are there demigod elves? Are the powerful beings of elven forests old elves that have turned into trees, trees that have awakened or parhaps centuries old dryads.

I'd also imagine that while the benchmark for these Elder Lords and Ladies is fairly clear, there are great differences between them. All the ancient mostali can fight*, but they are godlike in their actual profession, and only average heroplane fighters when fighting in the godswar. A mistress troll on the other hand is propably about as skilled in fighting as she is with magic.

  -Adept

*At least they are supposed to have marched to war even before the creation of the Iron Mostali, before death came into the world.