RE: Far Point publication?

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_2QzWiv4MPRJTTdigxYSc-qTFr9ro1hPu519ZyEVqIJgRxWlKDoeUUHO2sC4piw6729cV>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:50:23 -0300

It looks like those in the know aren't going to reply so soon. So, what I know is that it has been on the backburner for a few years and I've not heard anything of it being resurrected. I doubt anything is going to happen soon, though it'd be a grand publication, I'm sure.

I believe that some of the information which was to have gone into it is in the DP Gazetteer. John Hughes has a document knocking around which has, IMO, great stuff on Yelmalio and all that.

In the game I run, we have fleshed out the Danlarni some (they were originally Balazaring) and have the Tres as rather over-zealous troublemakers. We've trouble constantly brewing in the woods to the NE. Nothing from the Amad and Bachad though.

I'd be interested to know what you do have on the Bachad if I could use that, perhaps off the group?

All the best.

Sam.