Re: Return of Ezkankekko, the Only Old One

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_b3z0tYXYwVPb4kU-7Tmb6Z-bNIJGk02R8LxBfQmaeyli155nGkikrprjxeUt0OIjCg8>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:14:44 -0000

Peter Metcalfe:
> And the real way to bring back the OOO is to find his corpse and
draw the
> Iron Sword that the Pharaoh so thoughtlessly left in it. Since
the OOO can
> heal Iron Burn, his intrinsic magic will do the rest.
Unfortunately the corpse
> is well known to lie deep within the shadow plateau (a dangerous
journey
> in itself) and the sword is stuck rather fast.

I liked the idea that the trolls tried to help the Only Old One each year, but the Pharaoh came back every year and pushed the sword just a little bit deeper. Now that he's gone, there's nobody to push and twist the sword ....

> >What exactly did the Pharao do to OOO. Did Argan fight Lodril, or
> >Caladril, or
> >something else? Now that the GLers have changed Caladril around,
> >what is going
> >to turn up instead?
>
> The Pharaoh fought Caladra without the benefit of the God Learners.

Or perhaps the Only Old One did.

Did the Pharaoh fight Caladra? I know he was thrown into a volcano, then popped up again and became the Volcano's Eternal Sacrifice, being sacrificed every year and popping up again afterwards. But, did he actually fight Caladra, apart from escaping he warm embrace?

See Ya

Simon