Re: Second Age Teshnos

From: Jerome Blondel <jeromeblondel_at_oYs-lLBDMmXqmmdBTKqqVsVo_aiJSmRQH9UTIH1hjpbC1T-jmfY242UFIRxfru>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 20:18:39 +0200

Gianni Vacca a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I am GMing a Mongoose RQ campaign set in the Middle Sea Empire. I
> would like to have my players travel to Teshnos (I understand it is
> part of the Middle Sea Empire), but information is very scarce.
>
> Could anybody help me?

Hi

You may want to get Zin Letter #1. It's a fanzine which has a description of Teshnos (17 pages).

It's for Third Age Glorantha but there are details on how they live, a list of gods they worship, etc. I don't know (yet) how detailed is Glorantha: The Second Age, so I just tell it in case you may find it a useful complement.

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire. http://fr.mail.yahoo.com